An Easy Easter Craft
Text by Morgan Hardy
It’s Easter time, and here is a little craft that is easy and fun for your little ones to make.
It involves the creation of small ornamented boxes that contain treats. They make great gifts, especially for teachers.
- Egg cartons.
- Colour pens and markers.
- Index cards.
- An assortment of treats. Like chocolates, flowers, mini jars of Nutella, jam, or peanut butter (you can find these items easily at major stores these days including Manor Food).
- First, paint, colour and decorate an egg box and an index card.
- Then, tape or glue the index card to the inner lid of the box.
- Afterwards, write or draw your message on the index card.
- Finally, fill the adorned box with your chosen small goodies.
You can be creative with the content and include something different in your box. For instance, this year, our family included some of these adorable mini tea bags that bloom when you add water.