A Berry Crumble Recipe
The weekend is here, and it’s time for a leisurely lunch with a delicious seasonal dessert.
Perhaps one that is relatively effortless to make.
Consider a berry crumble with vanilla ice cream on the side.
Here is a straightforward recipe for one that serves six.
You will need:
- 800g berries
- 50g butter
- 60ml wholemeal flour
- 30ml oats
- 30ml sugar
- Flaked almonds – optional
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Arrange the berries in a greased baking dish and set them aside.
- Mix the butter and flour in a separate bowl until they become crumb-like.
- Sprinkle in the remaining ingredients.
- Top the fruit with the crumble mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.