Let’s make paper cupcakes.
You can make these paper cupcakes with your children to celebrate a birthday or indeed any occasion.
- Glue stick
- A pair of scissors
- Hard paper
- Paper plate
- Decorative materials like tissue paper, sequins, pom poms, stickers etc.
- Patterned paper
- First, cut the paper plate in half.
- Then, carve out a square from the patterned paper. Trim two sides to form an upside-down trapezoid.
- Glue the halved paper plate and the patterned upside-down trapezoid on the more substantial paper.
- Decorate the paper plate with “cupcake toppings” using your pom-poms, stickers etc.
- Finally, draw candles and write a message.
Editor’s note: This craft idea previously appeared in Parenting 07 & 08 2020 and has been edited to meet the blog’s format.